Due Week 5, worth 150 points
This assignment is aligned to these course outcomes:
- Explain economic principles and their applications in the real world.
- Summarize the different types of market structures and the role of government in economics.
In the workplace, we are often asked to create “briefs.” A brief provides a snapshot, or short, written summary, of a situation or event that has occurred. It is generally just a few pages long and may include additional visuals like a graph, chart, or table. In this assignment, write a brief about economic concepts in an industry that interests you.
An example economic brief, template, and resources are provided below.
Example Economic Brief, Assignment 1 Template, Strayer Writing Standards (SWS)
- Review an example brief.
- Use the optional template to help you get started.
- Get familiar with the Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). (See Instructions below.)
Use this resource to select an industry and learn about the products and services it provides:
- NAICS (North American Industry Classification System)
- Select the number next to the industry to see its subsectors, e.g., select 52 to see Finance and Insurance.
- Select that same number again to read about the industry as a whole or select a sub-category. For example, Mining is 21, and Oil and Gas Extraction, a sub-category, is 211.
Review your previous chapter readings and use the resource above to develop an economic brief that is two to three (2-3) pages long in which you:
- Select an industry and describe the goods and/or services this industry produces. Use the NAICS resource above to help you select an industry (and/or subsector) for your brief.
- Identify this industry’s market structure and at least two or more market characteristics that support this market structure. (Market structures are covered in Weeks 3 and 4.)
- Describe any notable microeconomic relationships, market outcomes, and/or trends in this industry. Include a graph, chart, or table containing related data. (Microeconomic relationships and market outcomes are covered in Weeks 2 through 4.)
- How might government impact this industry’s market prices, output, and/or market structure? (Government intervention through price controls, industry regulations, and antitrust enforcement is covered in Weeks 2 and 4.)
- This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different compared to other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details. (Note: You’ll be prompted to enter your Blackboard login credentials to view these standards.)
- Your brief should include a cover page.
- Your brief should be two to three (2-3) pages in length (not including the cover page), double-spaced, 12-point font.
- Your brief should include a minimum of one (1) reference/citation in the text
By Your Name
(Enter your introduction text here. It should be no more than a paragraph or two. Please delete these instructions before submitting your paper.)
Industry Goods and Services
(In this section you should describe the goods and/or services produced by an industry that you pick from this list from the North American Industry Classification System. Please delete these instructions before submitting your paper.)
Market Structure and Characteristics
(Your text here should identify this industry’s market structure and two or more market characteristics. Please delete these instructions before submitting your paper.)
Microeconomic Relationships, Market Outcomes, and/or Trends
(In this section you should discuss ONE of these items as it relates to this industry: a notable microeconomic relationship, a market outcome, or a trend in the industry. Include a graph, table, or chart if possible. Delete these instructions before submitting your paper.)
How Government Intervention May Impact the Industry
(Your text here should explain how government intervention might impact this industry’s market prices, output, and / or market structure. Please delete these instructions before submitting your paper.)
1. List in order of use.
2. List a second source here.
3. Repeat for additional sources.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BEST CUSTOM WRITINGS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT