Assignment 2: Providing Quality Service
Due Week 8 and worth 200 points
A positive guest experience is mainly the result of guests who have positive encounters and interactions with employees who provide the utmost quality service. Based on the hospitality industry you chose in Assignment 1, identify methods, strategies, and tools this industry uses to deliver the “wow” factor and enhance the guest experience.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Describe how the industry involves the guest in order to provide quality service.
- Summarize two (2) service standards the industry uses to meet customer expectations.
- Recommend one (1) “wow” element the industry could apply to each of the two (2) service standards in order to make the guest’s experience more memorable.
- Recommend at least one (1) way the industry could better provide information to its guests.
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the typical service expectations of customers and the behaviors associated with providing these services.
- Apply service quality standards used in other industries to the hospitality industry.
- Synthesize customer perceptions into service performance standards.
- Assess and implement quality standards as a “turnaround strategy.”
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in quality service assurance.
- Write clearly and concisely about quality service assurance using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. Click here to view th
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BEST CUSTOM WRITINGS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT