Course Project—M4 Working Ahead
Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) Analysis
Review the Course Project Guidelines.
In the last module, you completed your estimate of cash flows for your project. In this module, you will calculate the break-even point for the project and the expected financial returns.
- Open the Cost-Volume-Profit spreadsheet that you have been working in and calculate the break-even point.of your proposed project. (Access theCVP template if you have not yet begun this work)
- The project must use a 6.5% cost of capital and a tax rate of 25%.
- Complete IRR (Internal Rate of Return) and NPV (Net Present Value) for the project.
- Make sure you show your Excel formulas or provide calculations so your instructor can review your work.
- You should have also considered key points of any intangible benefits or costs associated with the project and begun supplementing your pro forma statement with sufficient background information to enable a prospective investor to decide if your company is worth investing in.
Submit this worksheet to the M4 Course Project Dropbox by the end ofWednesday, August 9, 2017. Your grade for this work will be included in your course project final submission in Module 5. The completed worksheet will be worth 220 points or 22% of your grade. This is how your spreadsheet will be graded in Module 5.
|Excel Worksheet Requirements:|
|Identify the various revenues, expenses, costs, expenses, and cash flows. If a manufacturing company and investment deals with projects, the analysis breaks down costs into fixed and variable, direct and indirect.||All costs, revenues, expenses, and cash flows required to implement the project are identified, listed and summed appropriately.||180|
|Calculate the CVP or break-even point for the project.||Calculations are complete and accurate.||15|
|Calculate NPV and IRR. Provides the numeric viability of the project investment.||Calculations are complete and accurate.||25|
In Module 5, you will also be completing your Microsoft PowerPoint that summarizes the investment and seeks the approval of the President and CEO of your public company. You should begin work on this as soon as possible as the due date for the completed presentation is Monday, August 14, 2017. The MS PowerPoint presentation will be worth 250 points.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BEST CUSTOM WRITINGS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT