QUESTION Jul 17, 2020
1. In 200 words – Complete a cultural assessment on one cultural population group within the community who is at risk for a particular diseases, provide a feedback regarding your assessment as it rela
1. In 200 words – Complete a cultural assessment on one cultural population group within the community who is at risk for a particular diseases, provide a feedback regarding your assessment as it relates to this populations health risks.
2. In 200 words – Describe the customs and traditions within this group and the impact it has on their health.
3. In 200 words -Define primary, secondary and tertiary intervention methods as it relates to nursing.
4. In 200 words – Recommend primary secondary and tertiary nursing intervention measures to provide assistance to this cultural group, in an effort to improve their health. Give several example for each intervention types. And outline the intervention plan. Example of intervention types are provided below.
The goal is to protect healthy people from developing a disease or experiencing an injury
Example include :- education about good nutrition, exercise, dangers of tobacco, alcohol, drugs, Regular physical exam.
Interventions that happen after an illness or serious risk factors have already been diagnosed. Goal is to slow or stop progress of disease in early stages; to limit long-term disability and prevent re-injury
Example telling people to take daily, low-dose aspirin to prevent a first or second heart attack or stroke. Recommending regular exams and screening
tests in people with known risk factors for illness
Tertiary Prevention focus on rehabilitation Focus on helping people manage complicated, long term health problems such as diabetes, heart disease, cancer and chronic musculoskeletal pain. Goals include preventing further physical deterioration and maximizing quality of life
Example cardiac or stroke rehabilitation program
Chronic pain management program
Patient support groups
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BEST CUSTOM WRITINGS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT