- The fact that Joe knows Mayo well and has known him since grade school could lead one to believe that he has a bias when it comes to his friend and his drinking problem. Joe and Mayo are likely very good friends and Joe is not going give a statement that would help put his friend in jail. Also, neither Mayo in his own statement, or Dawn Dietz mention anything about Mayo being distraught as a result of shooting Basil. This fact could persuade a jury to believe that Mayo had no remorse for killing another human being and therefore is a cold blooded killer.
- Similarly to Joe’s testimony, Dietz’s testimony shows clear signs of bias against Mayo. She speaks of her dislike for Mayo and how she didn’t like how he called her a redneck for being upset that he changed the TV channel. Dietz mentions seeing Mayo drinking while working the bar at the Local Watering Hole. Neither Mayo or Joe Fireman mention anything about this in their testimony. This fact could help the defense attorney to discredit Dietz’s testimony.
- In the facts we had from week 1, it said that Joe had watched everything go down from outside the bar, looking in through the window while he waited to pick up Mayo from work. Joe says in his statement that when the shooting started, he was already inside and heard Scowen say he was going to kill Mayo. In week 1, I don’t remember Mayo mentioning anything about Dietz being there, and in Dietz’s and Joe’s testimony they say that she was the one that dialed 911. That seems like something Mayo would have remembered, especially if she was a regular at the bar like she says.
respond to this discussion question in 100 words
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BEST CUSTOM WRITINGS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT