NOTE: The assignment consists of 4 parts:
1. Read the attached chapter (11)
2. Read the following web links:
3. Read the following link about the relationship between Student Growth Assessments
(SGA) and Virginia Standards of Learning (SOL):
• Discuss the 7 questions below about the relationship between SGA and SOL. These
questions mirror Utts’ 7 Reasons Two Variables Could Be Related (p. 235-239) in the
attached chapter and are designed to make you think about the relationship between SGA and
SOL in terms of these 7 reasons. A good way to approach this discussion would be to first
post your responses to the questions and then discuss how your responses are similar or
different from your group members.
1. Do you think performance on the SGA is the direct cause of performance on the SOL?
2. Do you think SOL performance is causing a change in SGA performance?
3. Do you think performance on the SGA is contributing but not the sole cause of performance
on the SOL?
4. What confounding variables could be responsible for the observed relationship between SGA
5. Could performance on both SGA and SOLs result from a common cause?
6. Since both SGA and SOL performances change over time, what does that say about their
7. Could the association between SGA and SOL be nothing more than coincidence?
4. Journal: Read the following story reporting on an observational study,
Explain whether or not you think the headline (“Morning people are happier than night owls,
study suggests”) in the above story is warranted and if not write a more suitable headline. When
thinking about whether or not headline is warranted consider Utts’ 4 Evidences that a Possible
Causal Connection Exists discussed on p. 240-241.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BEST CUSTOM WRITINGS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT