Discussion: The Concepts of Equality and Social Equity H. George Frederickson, expert in the field of public administration, coined the term “social equity,” which urges public administrators not to v
Discussion: The Concepts of Equality and Social Equity
H. George Frederickson, expert in the field of public administration, coined the term “social equity,” which urges public administrators not to view individuals within one environment as the same but instead to view them against a backdrop of social and economic factors before assuming equality.
Ideals of equality and social justice form the basis of political philosophy. However, enforcing principles of equality across society often infringes on the liberal concept of social justice. Tensions within social and political relations have led to the creation of international government and nongovernment organizations that seek to maintain ethical standards of equality throughout the world. These ethical standards allow reasonable individuals to maintain their philosophical differences without jeopardizing the greater good of global society.
In this Discussion, you will compare the concepts of equality and social equity, and the role of public administrators in promoting social equity.
By Day 3
Post an IRA (Insights, Resource, and Application) in the Discussion Board as follows:
- Insights: As you read the resources, create bullet points that capture what you have learned about the relationship between equality and social equity, and critical insights you gained from each article. Summarize these key points and insights by using APA format.
- Resource: In addition to the assigned readings, share one other resource that amplifies the themes for this week, such as the relationship between equality and social equity. Note a book, article, news items, website, or film with similar ideas, thoughts, and themes. Cite your resource by using APA format, and explain, in no more than three sentences, how this resource is relevant to the assigned readings.
- Application: Provide an example from current or past experience (about one paragraph) on a threat to equality or equity. (Multicultural and/or international examples are welcome but not required.) Then, explain a strategy you believe that a public administrator might use to promote equality and equity in this example and explain why you chose this strategy.
Support your postings and responses with specific references to the resources.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BEST CUSTOM WRITINGS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT