Answer both questions 1 and 2 below in this same discussion.
- Research the Microbead-Free Waters Act of 2015 and the Main Street Fairness Act and discuss:
- Why do you think the Microbead Act became law so quickly (especially in our legislative system) while the Main Street Fairness Act has yet to be passed?
- If you were a Senator, which law(s) would you have voted for/against? Explain your reasoning.
- Do you think the Main Street Fairness Act will ever become law? Explain your position.
Microbeads are non-biodegradable polyethylene or polypropylene
microspheres frequently added to cosmetics. Six states and four countries
have banned them so far. Industry Tap, Sept. 2015
Microbead-Free Waters Act resources: Microbead-Free Waters Act of 2015, The Verge microbead article,
S.B. 1452 and H.R. 5660 Main Street Fairness Act resources: Main Street Fairness Act, AboutMoney article
You’ve just graduated from college and have been offered your first “real” job at StuffMart! The HR department asks you to come in 1 week before your start date to fill out paperwork, authorize a background check, etc. You arrive to find a stack of papers and forms and start completing them when you come across a form entitled “Social Media Policies.” Much to your surprise, the form contains blanks for you to fill in your login ID and passwords for all social media sites that you use (like Twitter and Facebook). Under these lines, the form explains that as an employee of StuffMart, you authorize the company to monitor your social media, authorize the company to have access to your login/passwords, and expressly agree that you will not post any negative or derogatory statements about StuffMart or its employees on any social media site.
- Discuss what legal issues are presented here and whether you do or don’t have a constitutional basis to refuse to comply with StuffMart’s Social Media Policies. The post should be a minimum 2 paragraphs and incorporate 2 different terms/phrases from this week’s constitutional reading (in all CAPS).
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BEST CUSTOM WRITINGS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT