Prepare for this Application Assignment as follows:
- Identify a health care organization with which you are familiar and/or for which a significant amount of information is available online.
- With this organization in mind, review the information presented in this week’s media segment and the chapters of the course texts.
- Then, research and analyze the organization as follows:
- What are the mission, vision, and values of this organization? What have you learned about the importance and function of an organization’s mission, vision, and values?
- Gather data on these three aspects of the organization:
- Historical financial performance
- Major resources and competencies
- Internal value chain of the organization
- Based on this abbreviated internal assessment (as indicated above), what do you think are this organization’s most significant strengths and weaknesses?
- Examine information about the community in which this organization operates, and the various external factors identified in the Learning Resources. These include economics, demographics, competitors, and other factors.
- Based on this abbreviated external assessment (as indicated above), what do you think are the most significant opportunities and threats for this organization?
- After you have concluded your research and analysis, consider what additional information you would need in order to conduct more complete internal and external assessments.
Then write a 2- to 3-page paper that addresses the following:
- Analyze the mission, vision, and values of the organization you have selected.
- Describe significant strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for the organization. Be sure to provide your rationale.
USE RESOUCES AND SITE WITHIN PAPER!
Your written assignments must follow APA guidelines. Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and additional scholarly sources as appropriate. Refer to the Essential Guide to APA Style for Walden Students to ensure your in-text citations and reference list are correct.
- These chapters provide additional context to supplement the information presented in the required chapters of the course texts.
- Article: Seymour, D. (2009). Mergers, acquisitions and partnerships: Lessons from the 1990s. Healthcare Executive, 24(4), 56–59. Retrieved from http://ezp.waldenulibrary.org/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=bth&AN=42873065&site=ehost-live&scope=site
- Article: Collins, J. C., & Porras, J. I. (1996). Building your company’s vision. Harvard Business Review, 74(5), 65–77. Retrieved from http://ezp.waldenulibrary.org/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=bth&AN=9609167704&site=ehost-live&scope=site
- Article: SWOT analysis. (2010). Retrieved from http://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newTMC_05.htm
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BEST CUSTOM WRITINGS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT